Title: PEGA Designer / PEGA Product Designer
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for PEGA Designer / PEGA Product Designer. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
The Global Extended Service Business Re-engineering (GESBRe) program is a multiple year initiative targeted at growing the Extended Warranty Service Business (ESB) globally by re-engineering and delivering common ESB processes, business practices, and systems. This initiative will develop the system needed to achieve the goals and objectives of the Global ESB Business Plan. The Product Designer will be responsible for managing the delivery of Pega based features, working with the business team, testing team and the developers.
- Ensure GESB product offers a strong customer and business value proposition through delivery of key features for each market launch
- Employs/champions Agile software processes, culture, best practices and techniques
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, e.g. daily standups, product demonstrations, and team retrospectives
- Assists in managing features and dependencies in and across product releases
- Support of all testing processes, including authoring of test cases, reviews with the software engineering team, and test data setup
- Will need to make use of HP ALM tools to perform above tasks. Will also use Agile Central for user story management and updates.
- Complete system testing, ensuring that functional tests and regression tests are successful
- Ensures the backlog is populated with enough detailed user stories that are ready to be estimated for the next two iterations
- Demonstrations of new functionality to the business team, for both sprint acceptance and as part of UAT preparation
- Able to provide knowledge transfer (KT) to IT First Responder team prior to production launches
- Engage in the collaborative process of product development with other IT products and business customers, ensuring that iterations and overall product direction will meet business objectives
- Communicate often and openly with the team by being responsive to in-person prompts.
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst and/or quality control tester
- Experience in agile software delivery, specifically backlog management and authoring of user stories
- Experience in the use of test-driven development and continuous integration / delivery principles
- Experience with functional testing and regression testing (automation experience a plus)
- Basic understanding of systems architecture concepts
- Strong facilitation skills to deliver collaborative strategies and solutions, working closely with the software engineers, product manager, and product owner to ensure success
- Proven ability to produce above deliverables using strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with MS&S systems
- Experience working within a global team
- Experience with Pega Technologies and/or other Java based software
- Experience with Agile Central/Rally or equivalent tools
- Experience with HP ALM
Skills to be gained:
- Exposure to Pega & Java technologies
- Gain expertise in the Protect / portfolio of products
- Working on a global Agile project with a fantastic team
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 248.712.6725 In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name: PEGA Designer / PEGA Product Designer.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client s global IT and Engineering needs.