The Mid/Senior PEGA Developer will be a part of a dynamic team responsible for designing, building, testing, and implementing enhancements to the system. The developer is expected to work with the functional team to create technical designs, create code to build functionality, test the functionality to ensure that it meets defined criteria, and work with the deployment team to implement the functionality.
The Mid/Senior Pega Developer will provide the following:
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Provide recommendations for improving existing code using best practice methods.
- Demonstrate advance understanding of the main features of PEGA.
- Implement integration services using REST, SOAP, and HTTP.
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch user experience.
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource or interface constraints; perform quality control through peer review on team products.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers, analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes, and investigate problem areas.
- 4+ years software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding with Java, Web Services, or other similar programming languages.
- Broad experience with various Java development frameworks.
- In depth experience with the main Pega components.
- Experience in implementing successful distributed, scalable, high-performance server applications.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Experience with the Agile development methodology.
- Comfort with SQL based database queries.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Work is from home with occasional on-site support at the offices in Towson, MD.
Successful completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.OmniSystems
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.