One of our premier clients is looking for a PEGA Lead System Architect (REMOTE) for a contract position. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (1) current location (2) desired hourly rate, W2 or 1099? (3) Your email address.
**8 years Post SSA certification and 5 years POST LSA certification experience REQUIRED**
- Acts as the liaison between Lead Business Architect and ITO PEGA teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members.
- Works closely with Business Product Owners and Stakeholders, Lead Business Analysts to translate the business requirements to the application.
- A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Understands the business vision and translates to Technology impacts/solutions.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risk to projects.
- Performs multiple roles as needed during the course of the project.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Solid experience with PEGA business process modeling and change management
- Solid experience with functional design and developments.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to understand business problems to be solved • Capture functional software requirements and translate into user stories
- Participate in Agile software development sprints and sprint planning activities
- Lead agile teams and processes as necessary.
- Define solution acceptance criteria and assist in software testing
- Publish software release notes and maintain other product documentation
- Mentor Software Development team members as needed.
- Integrate best practices into current PEGA development procedures
- Lead client workshops around software products and processes
- Participate in and provide support to customer success teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Very strong IT technical background is required.
- PEGA Smart BPM
- PEGA PMF
- PEGA Direct Capture of Objectives - DCO
- Use Case design and Development
- Database - DB2 and Stored Procedures
- Senior System Architect
- LSA Certification
- Experience in mentoring team members
- Software development Life cycle and Agile Methodology
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
- Strong Web Design and application development
- Converting business into PEGA process flow