***CAN SET UP AN INTERVIEW STARTING tomorrow***
Purpose Of Job As an RPA Developer, you will join a newly formed federal agency performing data analyses, automating manual business processes, summarizing trends and modeling impacts for both internal and external clients. This high exposure role will lead efforts to dramatically improve the efficiencies of federal clients. Key Responsibilities
· RPA Opportunity assessment by analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes.
· Designing and configuring new RPA processes and objects in the RPA tool by adopting design principles driving high reusability, maintainability and scalability
· Streamlines new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
· Creating and documenting test plan and test cases to support Unit, System and UAT phases
· Defining complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
· Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
· Apply and generates best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
· Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
· Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams
· Minimum of three (3) years of software development experience
· Experience designing and developing enterprise software
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Experience with large-scale, high availability server architectures
· Experience developing with both front end and back end technologies
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodology
· Hands on experience in RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, etc.
· Experience working with various database platforms
· Experience working with workflow / BPM tools
· Experience and certification with UiPath is preferred
· Hands on experience in Java or .Net development
· Solid understanding of business process and document AS IS Process
· Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process
Minimum Education Required Bachelor’s degree in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline