A Project Coordinator job with a leading technology company located in the Colorado Springs Colorado area is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This role will support the existing LMS Administrator Team in Colorado Springs with daily, weekly, monthly tasks associated with issuing FDA regulated training materials to teammates through use of a validated Learning Management System.
Project Coordinator job responsibilities include:
* This role requires a candidate with sharp attention to detail and the ability to read and use written instructions and working within a team environment. The individual must also be self driven.
• Minimum of 3 years previous Learning Management System Administrator skills
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Excellent Skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Knowledgeable with using Adobe Acrobat Pro
• 1-3 years experience working in regulated industry. (FDA, FAA, etc.)
• AS/BS in Business Administration/Management
If you are interested in this Project Coordinator in Colorado Springs Colorado, then please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled