SNI Technologies is seeking a web developer ready to hone their skills while making an immediate impact on our team.
You will work with our web developers and client services specialists in updating and maintaining a wide array of live and soon-to-be-live client websites.
This position requires interacting directly with our clients mostly via message and email, though we're never afraid to get on the phone if necessary.Responsibilities:
- You will complete various development tasks working toward the goal of getting their website live
- You will complete development-related requests to their satisfaction
- You will have a team of developers available to assist you in your growth as you progress from quick changes, updates and bug fixes to more in-depth work.
- Experience with CMS creating custom templates and functionality and written a plugin or two
- Almost expert level experience with PHP or other server-side languages-enough to debug, extend and write your own features or plugins
- You have attention to the details and make sure you've hit on all requirements for a task or project
- You like the idea of a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to touch a lot of different types of projects and code
- You're comfortable talking with your co-workers and clients alike. You know how to craft the right response for the right reaction and aren't afraid to pick up the phone if you must.