* This is a Full-Time Position located in Herndon, VA. This is not a contracted position
Are you an innovative PHP Developer looking to grow your career with a diverse and intelligent team? We are the best in the industry in combining data collection and helping our customers to develop solutions to focus on what matters most. Our team works impeccably together and we are looking to expand now!
As an Engineering team member you will help create technology poetry!
- Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications
- Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
- Bring new concepts and features to products
- Maintain and improve core functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the product life-cycle
- Produce test driven code with coverage
- Develops required specifications for simple to moderately complex programs or problems.
- Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
- Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action for the non-routine issues.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
- Provides technical site maintenance and advice on moderately complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
- Coordinates with content developers and graphics designers to ensure that needs are technically feasible, translating detailed designs into executable software.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university
- 3-5 years work experience in programming
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Strong knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Strong knowledge in Angular JS
- Experience with client and server side scripting
- Deep Understanding of Restful practices
- Familiarity with best testing practices and frameworks such Karma, Jasmine, PHPUnit
- Basic understanding of microservice architecture
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ZERION SOFTWARE
Apart from working with an intelligent, innovative, and passionate team, having tons of growth potential, and a great work/life balance, this position offers great perks! Benefits include health, dental, 401K, no dress code, unlimited vacations, and a generous paid parental leave policy.