The Full Stack Developer will provide support for the team's application UI requirements as well as support for configuration, setup, maintenance for application environments, including front and backend needs. The FS Developer will provide analysis, design, development, implementation and support for web applications including front end needs, database backend needs.
The FS Developer will interact with team's business analysts, architects and other developers to provide solutions and advice on directions that can fulfil the needs of the projects. The FS Developer will also be working closely with QA team members to help generate test environments and cases to ensure the solutions recommended meet the requirements provided. The full stack Developer will also ensure that the required documentation is up-to-date and available when the need arises.
- Provide analysis, design, development, implementation, support and technical documentation for software and infrastructure requirements for different application
- Provide implementation plans for software and infrastructure requirements
- Provide validation tests to ensure the software solutions or infrastructure were implemented as designed and intended and will meet all of the application requirements
- Provide design, analysis, implementation, delivery and support for application related UI needs.
- Provide design, implementation and support for backend database requirements
Strong background in Linux/Unix
Strong background in Containerization and AWS
Strong background in Web development (Full Stack development) Preferred Languages (PHP, some Java but not required)
Strong background in SQL language (MySQL/MariaDB, DynamoDB, Oracle but not required)
Strong background in SDLC
Strong communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Knowledge of Mock-ups, wireframing and prototyping web application UI
Some background in CI/CD
Proven Full Stack development experience in large enterprise organizations
Like to Have
Knowledge of Angular 2 or greater, React JS, Vue JS or other JS framework
Knowledge of ES6, Node JS, Express JS
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact