Company in Tempe, AZ is looking for a
Sr. PHP Developer
Contract to Hire Opening
Local Candidates are required!
Stable Work History is essential!
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE!
send resumes asap to
IT Career Opportunities at Envision, LLC
Are you looking for the place to really enhance your career? Envision offers
Challenging IT positions with a lot of responsibility in a rewarding, fun working environment.
Why Envision? The Envision Difference
* Work on cutting-edge technology projects with Fortune 500 companies who are technology leaders close to home.
* Envision is a financially-stable company founded in 1983.
* We are known for caring about our Consultants and have Recognition and Award programs.
* Our culture is entrepreneurial with long term Consultant partnerships.
* Envision has a national presence and does business in 33 states.
* Voted a “Best Place to Work” by St. Louis Small Business Monthly magazine – November, 2013
Envision offers the following benefit options to our talented, professional employees: Complete Medical and Dental Plans Life Insurance Long Term Disability Matching 401 (K); Paid Time Off Fun Social Events 95% Employee Health Contribution by Envision
Sr. PHP Developer
No C2C or Third Parties allowed
Only Local Candidates to the Phoenix, AZ will be considered
Envision is seeking PHP Developer for our contract to hire role in Tempe, AZ. Below is a brief outline of what we are seeking for this role.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for development of PHP-based front-end applications. The candidate will also provide technical support as required to supplement the operations and Tier2 support teams. The candidate will display a growing proficiency in development, maintenance and support of multiple core software systems within the team product catalogue.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or in a related technology or business program; will consider relevant work experience and/or certifications in lieu of degree
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience with progressive responsibilities and strong programming skills in PHP required
- Minimum 2 years of development and deployment experience with Java strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of development and experience using PL/SQL strongly preferred
- Thorough understanding of System Development Life Cycle required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain PHP based (Zend 3 Framework, PHP 7.2) front end applications.
- Display a growing proficiency in developing and maintaining Java-based middleware with SOAP web services
- Display a growing proficiency in developing and maintaining Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures
- Participate fully in Agile Scrum team’s development cycle
- Participate in backlog issue management by ensuring stories are written correctly, acceptance criteria are fully captured, and issues follow the defined workflow to lead to successful commitments
- Strictly adhere to the development process, coding standards and guidelines
- Review peer code against the team’s agreed-upon code standards and industry best practices
- Produce new builds and deployments upon completion of development tasks
- Collaborate with offshore development teams
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions to ensure the proper product direction for business and customer needs
- Work closely with the Operations Support team supporting the configuration, back office and customer service processes as well as troubleshooting and resolving of complex system issues in a timely manner
- Participate in meetings to recommend process improvements, as development or customer needs dictate, to enhance or maintain efficiencies for internal customers and reduce risk of revenue loss
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions to ensure the proper set up and use of back office systems
- Consistently display an attitude of professionalism and dedication to team goals
- Other activities as deemed necessary
- Provide development and testing support to peers to ensure the final deliverable is of top quality
- Ability to translate functional requirements to technical design
- Ability to understand and follow-up on various technical issues (sizing, performance, business logic, etc.)
- Must possess a high degree of creativity, flexibility, and resourcefulness with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to contribute to complex projects and work with cross-functional team members within the organization, as well as with external suppliers
- Must be self-motivated with critical thinking abilities
- Ability to consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Team-oriented mentality and experience working as part of a team to achieve complex goals
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks with some support
Please send Qualified resumes asap to