Kforce has a client in search of a PHP Developer in Warrington, Pennsylvania (PA).
The client is seeking a forward-thinking and proactive web developer for their marketing and communications team. Under the direction of the Lead Web Developer, this role will manage, update, and create new websites and applications while adhering to best practice guidelines. This position will be responsible for the maintenance of the existing WordPress websites, including quality control checks, and the development of new dynamic features. This position will also be responsible in assisting to build a new and dynamic website in Drupal. The Web Developer will translate wireframes and full designs into cross browser compliant, accessible, and responsive code in a LAMP environment. When necessary, they will troubleshoot both static and dynamic sites. The Web Developer will suggest and implement improvements that will have a positive impact on load times, SEO, user experience, and team productivity. They will be expected to stay current with emerging web development.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least two years of relevant customization and web development experience using WordPress and Drupal; An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
* Expert knowledge using open source content management systems (WordPress or Drupal) including plugin/module customization and server integration
* Thorough understanding of SASS and Bootstrap
* Thorough understanding of PHP
* Thorough understanding of content management systems and workflow
* Basic knowledge of LAMP architecture
* Knowledge of responsive design builds
* Able to take design mockups and translate them to the web standards
* Thorough understanding of Git and hosted
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.