WHO WE ARE
Site Impact specializes in multi-channel direct marketing services. Our goal is to "Drive results for our clients, build a dynamic company culture, and make an IMPACT!"
In a marketplace that has proven challenging for many companies, Site Impact has thrived, and remained o ne of the leading providers in data and marketing resources. As we continue to grow our client following and enhance our current product our once small family has grown into a diverse and dedicated group of over 100 industry and digital marketing professionals who play a key role in the company's culture and our continued growth and success.
Site Impact has been named one of the "Best Companies to Work For" by Florida Trend Magazine and a consecutive five years awarded a "Top Workplace" by the Sun-Sentinel.
Our Corporate Office is located in Coconut Creek, Florida with satellite locations in Orlando, Florida and Overland Park, Kansas. WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a PHP Web Developer, you will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. We need true software engineers who are experts at what they do. Please note that this position does offer relocation assistance or opportunity for 100% remote flexibility. A few details are listed below:
- Writing code for primary application.
- Preparing application for live environment.
- Unit-Testing and End-to-End testing of code.
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks.
- Documenting technical specifications.
- Write the application according to specifications.
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers.
- Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications.
- Prioritizing tasks and daily activities.
- Part of a project where he/she will receive the technical specifications and write code from it.
- Daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles with direct team.
- Weekly meetings to review with the entire technology team.
- 5+ years of PHP and MySQL development experience.
- Excellence in programming, debugging, and implementation skills.
- Basic understanding of database design.
- Flexibility and dependability.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with at least one MVC framework.
- Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming.
Experience with and working knowledge of:
- Industry Best Practices.
- Ability to code HTML and CSS by hand.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
- Full life cycle software development.
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING
- Agile/Scrum software development process.
- Linux/Unix environment.
- CMS Platforms and plugins.
- Version Control Software. (ie: CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Git).
- Web service development and consumption (REST, XML Feeds, and SOAP).
- Object oriented programming and Design Patterns.
- Model-View-Controller paradigm & Namespaces.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Birthing, Recovery , and Bonding Leave 100% Employer Paid
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan Option
- Monthly Employee Awards & Recognition
- Company Sponsored Team Events
- Onsite Barber
- Business Casual Dress
- Career Bungee Program
- Learning and Development Program
- Employee Life Mart Discount Program
- Annual Performance Evaluations and Compensation Reviews