We're looking for a motivated Associate PHP Full-Stack Developer with 1-2 years of experience in PHP/Symphony development to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with other members of the development team to improve, enhance, and maintain solutions to satisfy business functionality. The role includes evaluating solutions, estimating, and driving the solution to completion. Responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Contributes to in-house development team on an enterprise-grade, e-commerce solution.
- Uses relevant, open-source solutions for PHP, such as Symfony, to develop solutions on OroPlatform, OroCRM and OroCommerce.
- Leverages working knowledge of the Oro Stack in solutioning and implementation.
- Ensures that all code produced is highly secure.
- Contributes to feature planning and new development plus support.
- Communicates with team members in remote environments and leverages real-time messaging and video tools (Slack, MS Teams, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related field, with 1-2 years of experience in full-stack development on Oro using Symfony, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills.
- Experience in full-stack development on Oro using Symfony.
- Familiarity using PHPUnit, Symfony's Web TestCase, and integration (Behat) testing, implements best Continuous Integration practices (Jenkins, Docker, Google Cloud Platform).
- Strong knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with other web MVC frameworks.
- Familiarity with PHPUnit.
- Basic knowledge of JSON and REST.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Professional experience in team environments.
- Experience with development on OroPlatform, OroCRM and OroCommerce is helpful.
- Self-driven desire to continuously learn new technologies and skills.
- Familiarity with automated tests and pushing test-driven development (TDD) is helpful.
- Hands-on experience with practices such as continuous integration, planning and code analysis is helpful.
- Experience with CRM and eCommerce systems is helpful
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or