Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a PHP Programmer for our client in the Non-Profits/Consulting Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Chicago, IL (100% Remote, local preferred)
Role: PHP Programmer
Primary Skills: PHP
Role Description: The PHP Programmer would need to have at least 3+ years of experience. Expertise with writing programs in PHP.
- Provides business analytics, technical, and program support for organizational units that use extensive database resources for management or administrative purposes.
- Promotes and supports integration of business systems used within the agency focused on efficient and effective solutions.
- Analyzes business processes and workflows for effective and efficient integration of solutions.
- Acts as project lead, provides supervision as required, and performs mentoring role for team members.
- Works with business units and management staff to facilitate and develop program and project needs while bringing database and programming expertise to project team.
- Supervises and mentors staff and provides project management and technical expertise to IS Team.
- Acts in a lead role working with IMS management regarding IMS objectives and strategic direction.
- Prepares data for analysis using software packages and report writing programs as appropriate.
- Consults with users and suppliers of data to clarify requests and/or intended use of data and explain results.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Experience writing software and reports using SQL databases.
- Expertise with writing programs in PHP.
- Experience with, or knowledge of, report writing tools especially Crystal Reports, SSMS, and SSRS.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects with a minimum of supervision.
- Experience designing and coding high-performance, high-reliability database systems.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Previous experience with any of the following areas will be considered a plus:
- (a) Microsoft Access
- (b) Data warehousing
- (c) Social service agencies
- (e) UltiPro
- (f) Laravel
- (g) Visual Studio
- (h) Git
- Financial Edge Accounting software
- Raisers Edge fundraising software
Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Parul Singh
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2173)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years