Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
5+ years of experience in development of web application
Staff aug project supporting Sabre client. Will work directly with and be managed by Sabre client. Candidates who join our team must thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and be committed to serving the needs of our hospitality customers around the globe. If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better. We are looking for a solid full stack developer who is reliable, communicative, and flexible enough to switch development gears several times a day. We manage a large collection of luxury resort and hotel websites and web applications. The websites span a variety of PHP-based frameworks and vary from small-scale, mobile-specific builds up to fully-responsive web applications with integration into our central reservation system.
Must have Skills (5+ Years Experience):
Very strong experience in LAMP stack with PHP programming experience
Expertise in web development, including HTML5, CSS
Good Understanding of OOPS
Strong experience of client-side scripting and jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX with advanced XML parsing
• Good experience implementing Bootstrap
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• Experience in Integration using SOAP and Rest
Nice to Have skills:
• Understanding of Yii framework,
• Experience in XSLT
• Experience in building the Unit testing and Integration testing frameworks
• Good understanding of Linux OS
• AWS basic knowledge
• Good understanding of NodeJS
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference Job Number 4569
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact