Power Equipment Direct is looking for a PHP Web Developer that wants to join a successful team and learn from experienced developers. This position will develop, test and deliver updates and enhancements to the existing ecommerce platform using best practices and design methods. You will be able to maintain project ownership while creating web applications and components from the planning stage to production deployment. Knowledge of front-end development with HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery necessary. Experience with responsive design also required.
• PHP Web Developer will be responsible for coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and monitoring ecommerce websites
• Collaborate in a team environment to grow and enhance our network of sites
• Recommending changes and enhancements to the development of the websites
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• 2+ Years PHP/MySQL experience
• Understanding of HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, MySQL and Git
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter, organized, multi-tasking and attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive wage based on experience
• Benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401 (k), vacation and holidays
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.