Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a PI Analyst for our location in McLean, VA.
Serves as DSA's PI Analyst for development of solutions and project execution for Critical Infrastructure, Facilities Operations, Process Optimization, and Energy Management Solutions for our public sector and commercial clients. Job duties include:
- Focus on developing algorithms and scripts for enabling control system and sensor technology and converting data into intelligence, to build solutions which generate value and mature our client's capabilities in digitization and analytics.
- General responsibilities include assessments, pilots, ideation initiatives, business consultation and assistance to develop, define and document solutions which bring value, cost savings and efficiency.
- Developing solutions for introducing management and governance processes for implementing enhanced monitoring, alerts, and messaging. In example, connectivity to building energy meters; building automation systems; micro grid or campus district energy solutions; manufacturing processes; space utilization, and overall situational awareness related to cyber security, emergency response, condition based maintenance, and energy management.
- Includes management of building energy metering systems. Collection and analysis of data from work load management systems, SCADA systems, Building Automation Systems (Client), and other 3rd party systems used in the management and analysis of facilities and critical infrastructure.
- Works with clients to develop use cases for optimization of facilities operations, energy use, and automation of alerts and notification management.
- Ability to quickly learn PI System development & implementation, to include PI Asset Framework (AF), Notifications, and Asset Analytics, PI Data Archive, High Availability, Interfaces (e.g., Modbus, OPC, RDBMS, PI to PI, HTML, PI Universal File Loader (UFL), PI Manual Logger, PI Datalink and PI Builder, PI Integrators (e.g., for Business Analytics, ArcGIS) and PI Vision)
- Educational background or knowledge of computer software development best practices, hardware platforms, networking, security, database administration, and data acquisition systems
- Educational background or knowledge of statistics and data analysis and experience with statistical and data analysis software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in developing and working with complex information management systems
- Educational background or knowledge with analytical computing and database environments (Excel, common BI tools like tableau, business objects, and Power BI, MS SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent professional judgment and discretion in handling confidential information
- Demonstrated commitment to sustainability
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse population
- Demonstrated ability to think, plan, and act with minimal supervision
Required/Desired Education & Certifications:
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.