PK is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to drive plans and activities to market to and with PK's ecosystem of alliance partners. This role will support go-to-market strategies with partners, develop partner specific campaigns, initiatives and activities to drive awareness and joint pipeline and revenue.
The position requires a combination of strategic thinking and tactical execution. The successful candidate will be able to analyze and understand the partner and customer markets, opportunities and trends to develop partner relationships, improve execution, and build enablement and go-to-market activities. Location preference is Portland-OR area but open to remote.Responsibilities
- Develop and execute marketing activities with key strategic partners, i.e., Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle CrowdTwist.
- Responsible for creating and executing partner marketing calendar, which includes but not limited to monthly/quarterly marketing content, email campaigns, newsletters, blogs, as well as driving event coordination and execution.
- Manage and track campaign performance and metrics
- Identify and coordinate internally to satisfy partner program requirements (partner content pages, profiles, etc.)
- Manage partner program benefits to ensure maximum usage, including partner incentives, competency achievement, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a collaborative work style
- 3+ years of experience supporting and/or managing partner alliance program for IT services or product company
- Ability to develop and run campaigns on Marketo
- Proficient knowledge and use of Salesforce
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working directly with executives
- Ability to think big picture and balance with tactical, detailed execution
- Ability to develop metrics, build executive summaries and communicate business and technology insights
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.