General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for three PL/SQL Developers to lead, analyze, design, develop, implement, and support code development. The individual will work under limited supervision and perform additional duties as assigned to include, but not limited to:
* Leads, analyzes, designs, develops, and implements modules relating to fulfillment, supply chain planning
* Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing
* Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities
* Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations
* Lead and participate in highly complex projects with customers, managers, end-users and GDIT team
* Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical field is required.
* 5+ years of directly related computer systems analysis experience
* Strong PL/SQL development experience including cursor management, collection, error handling, etc.
* Knowledgeable of Oracle Databases 10g/11g/12c with strong SQL skills
* Ability to mentor/train personnel on all documentation
* Assist in identifying and documenting gaps in the Oracle product seAn understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (Waterfall or Agile)
* The ability to understand complex issues and facilitate resolution
* Ability to solve coding issues in a methodical and structural manner
* Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation.
* Strong understanding of Agile principles and application
* Experience developing and interpreting requirements
* Experience designing and testing business applications
* Experience producing timely results to meet or exceed expectations
* Familiarity with Incident and Change Management tools such as ServiceNow
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum management tools such as VersionOne
* Familiarity with Testing tools such as HP ALM.
This Security Clearance requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Department: Information Technology