Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
This resource will primarily support a manufacturing environment helping to troubleshoot plant process automation, ongoing maintenance of the existing systems and the development of new production applications.
• Experience with all aspects of programming and maintenance for AB PLC5 and ControlLogix PLCs, including Structured Text and Motion Control
• Experience with the following software: RSLogix 5000, FactoryTalk, Wonderware and AutoCad.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex industrial controls including AC, DC and Servo drives.
• Familiarity with Windows .Net programming SQL databases
• Familiarity with plant floor data acquisition systems.
• Familiarity with Distributed Control Systems
• Multi-Tiered System Architecture, more so in the Plant Floor Level 0(Sensor, Gauges…) interfacing and Level 1 (PLC) tracking and control systems.
• MS Office Tools (Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Office Communicator, Access)
• Network Architecture
For consideration, please reference job number 1971.
San Francisco, CAContact