About The Role:
The PLC and Controls Technician is a valuable member of a versatile team.
The ideal candidate possesses not only the ability to program and troubleshoot PLC /HMI controls systems, such as Direct Logic for various PLCs, but also a wide range of electrical and control issues. The ideal candidate will also possess a varied mechanical skill set that allows him to function effectively in this highly diversified role. What You Will Be Doing:
What is Required:
- Create, change, and troubleshoot PLC/HMI programming
- Use Control logic and ladder logic.
- draw out PLC/Electrical circuits.
- install new electrical systems including control panels, conduit, fittings, and wire
- work with high voltage power applications in a safe manner
- Maintain complete, accurate, legible records of all equipment and plant maintenance
- Work weekends and occasional holidays as needed to support business
- Keep all work areas neat and clean under 5s structure, ensuring no safety hazards.
- Supports the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
Sound Like A Fit?
- 5 years minimal experience in Direct Logic PLC programming
- Strong electrical background
- Valid driver s license
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as requested; Overtime as required
Apply now for consideration!
Why Kelly ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. Category: