Title: ERP Systems Analyst
Position Type: Contract to Hire or Direct Placement
Location: Clinton Township, MI, United States
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering Resources, is looking for a PLEX ERP Systems Analyst to work in Metro Detroit. This is a direct hire opportunity.
The PLEX ERP System Analyst provides business support services and is a significant contributor to overall systems functionality. Our customer currently uses PLEX to support customer order management, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, and financials. This position will the lead efforts related to new module implementations, system workflow support, defect resolution, project facilitation, electronic data interface (EDI) support and PLEX ERP system administration activities.
PLEX ERP Support: 50%
- Provide configuration solutions in PLEX ERP based on business requirements.
- Create and modify business system workflows in Plex ERP.
- Support and help activate new PLEX ERP modules based on business requirements and design specifications.
- Validate results by testing programs or coordinating testing with users.
- Manage workshops and training with Business users with new PLEX ERP modules to include documentation and user instructions.
- Involved in resolving PLEX ERP issues raised by the business users.
- Maintain the application and change control process globally for Business unit applications.
- Identify root cause for reoccurring issues, make proposal and actions to eliminate them.
- Willingness to adhere to a standard, global template and maintain the consistency of a global process model.
- Ability to adapt communication according to the audience: from pure business to 100% technical and vice versa.
Project Management: 25%
- Project Management wherever nominated as Project Manager for projects such as system improvement, expansion, or application integration.
- Project scoping, estimation of efforts and budgeting for new workloads.
- Hold module owners accountable to drive progress, decision and system improvements.
- Work in close integration with Leadership to ensure the integration of any adjustments or new solutions to support the business
- Prepare and maintain status reports to present progress to Leadership.
- Manage system administration activities for customer business portals and internal databases.
Electronic Data Interface (EDI): 25%
- Set up communications, validate certificates, etc.,
- Map specific EDI documents using customer provided specifications.
- Support internal resources to resolve issues, answer questions and retransmit EDI documents.
- Work with end users to ensure user acceptance testing is thorough and complete.
- Document business requirements for new integrations, documents and forms.
- Serve as liaison between third party vendors, and the company's business staff.
- Provides analysis and potential solutions to the business staff to solve business problems or streamline operations.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communications skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role.
- Functions in complex environments with minimal direction.
- Solid individual performance while partnering with others.
- Works well through self-directed effort.
- Shares knowledge in area of expertise.
- Serves as a technical subject matter expert.
Qualifications & Skillsets:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems is desired or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Must have strong understanding of integration of all modules using PLEX ERP system.
- Experience working with a formal change control process.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Project Management Skills
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Experience working at a manufacturing industry
- Willingness to be on call 24x7 VIA a paging device
- The ability to provide technical help to non-IT computer users responding to phone and email requests for help.
- Ability to travel approximately 10-15%.
Send your resume for consideration to Tamika Mareno: (connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamika-mareno-lion-3514a51)