ROLE: PLM Solution Architect
POSITION TYPE: PERMANENT/FULL TIME
JOB LOCATION: New Jersey-based would be preferred. If, Can't Relocate then he can be based anywhere provided he/she is willing to travel as and when required by the client.
US Citizens / Green Card preferred.
• Implement PLM project modules working as part of the team.
• Solid understanding the PLM concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Understand, capture user requirements, architect Scalable Solutions and play a lead role in preparing the project artifacts such as Functional Specification, Design Document, and Test Plans.
• Install and Configure Windchill Products – PDMLink, ProjectLink, MPMLink, SUMA, ESI and DB such as Oracle, MS SQL.
• Configure Windchill products based on the business system & process requirements
• Analyze and troubleshoot user problems and propose/implement solutions.
• Perform System Administration and Business Administration on Windchill Solutions
• Work in a team and play a lead role in the project in liaison with Project Manager.
• Excellent aptitude to learn and work with commitment towards providing quality work
• Work with geographically distributed systems.
• Report the task status to the Project Manager in order to meet the project schedule
• Define PLM solutions based on the specific PLM modules (CAD Data Management, Change Management, BOM/Part Management, ESI Integration, Part Classifications, Product Analytics, etc.)
• Install & configure software Windchill Suite of Software (PDMLink, ProjectLink, PartsLink, Supplier Management, MPMLink, and Oracle/SAP ESI etc.), CAD Tools (Pro/ENGINEER. Creo, AutoCAD, Solidworks, CATIA), RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.)
• Intermediate to Advanced expertise working with System & Business Administration of Windchill Products.
• Intermediate experience working with clustered environments, replication.
• Integration of Windchill with other upstream or downstream enterprise systems.
• Basic to intermediate experience working with Linux environments.
• Basic to intermediate expertise developing custom solutions based on Windchill APIs.
• Intermediate expertise working with batch/shell/ANT scripting.
• Able to organize tasks, keep schedule, complete tasks in time, and with quality
• Exposure to cloud-based environments – highly desirable. Certification in Amazon Web Services(AWS) or Azure would be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills – fluent in English and able to handle customer discussions independently
• Excellent team player skills
• Worked as Solution Architect or Senior PLM Consultant – PLM or PDM or Document Management Systems in a reputable organization.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience on actual customer projects.
• Installed & configured Windchill 9/10/11 software and its modules independently. Configured the products based on Business Process Requirements.
• Worked with integrating enterprise systems with Windchill.
• Performed Migration or Upgrade of PTC solutions.
• Worked in a team with a minimum size of 3 as Module Lead or Solution Lead.
Thanks and Regards,
Ankit Bhutani / Manager - Recruiting
email@example.com | AGS TEK
1408 Horizon Ave Suite 202 Lafayette, CO, 80026Contact