Title: Sr. SAP Program Manager
Location: within Continental US
Utegration is a leading global Software Consulting Firm serving the Utilities & Energy industries and built on the talent and diversity of a highly motivated team. We are seeking an experienced and innovative team member to further the company 's goal of becoming an employer of choice for talented individuals who deliver excellence in all they do, aspire to deliver world class service, and seek the rewards and opportunities associated with being a high performer in a fast growing company.Key Responsibilities:
- Project Manager will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement SAP solutions.
- Manage a large SAP implementation/upgrade project or several smaller SAP projects simultaneously
- Manage the financials for the project.
- Work closely with SAP architects, technical teams, functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high quality deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding the SAP project, project methodology, technology and functionality
- Use SAP experience to develop accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines
- Ensure client satisfaction targets are achieved
- Lead the delivery team, drive desired professional behaviors and motivate the team to the highest levels of performance and ensure that team resources have the best conditions to perform successfully
- Exercise required controls and propose improvements as required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans, for all aspects of the assignment.
We are a proud EEO employer
- 10+ years of successful experience with SAP implementation projects
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP Program/Project Management experience
- Deep experience in at least two SAP IS-U and/or Utility projects as Project Manager
- Should have managed at least 4 full life cycle projects
- Ability to clearly demonstrate the advantages of a proposed approach or solution to client and stakeholders
- Possess influencing skills and personal presence to successfully represent at the highest level- externally and internally, formally and informally, inspiring confidence and respect for both the functions represented and as an individual and you can build long-term relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong experience in the SAP ASAP Methodology as well as excellent presentation skills.