Title: Sr. SAP Program Manager
Location: within Continental US
Utegration is a leading global Software Consulting Firm serving the Utilities & Energy industries and built on the talent and diversity of a highly motivated team. We are seeking an experienced and innovative team member to further the company 's goal of becoming an employer of choice for talented individuals who deliver excellence in all they do, aspire to deliver world class service, and seek the rewards and opportunities associated with being a high performer in a fast growing company.
Our Program Manager will have tremendous responsibility at one of our key customers. A successful candidate will have experience managing multiple projects at one time with revenue in excess of \x2420mil and bring into fruition the clear vision of the executive sponsors in a dynamic, talented culture, with high-profile enterprise improvement and financial objectives. This leader will demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and be able to motivate, energize, and collaborate with team contributors at all levels in the organization from employee to executive. The candidate will mobilize the precepts of effective project management in a manner that aligns to client culture while optimizing likelihood of meeting (or exceeding) project objectives. This flagship project boasts national attention and the opportunity to implement the client 's leading-edge solution and it challenges the Program Manager to leverage creativity, allow for agility, and still protect the boundaries of scope and timelines while doing so. Only candidates interested in achieving project objectives through transforming and maturing the nature of large-scale initiatives in this competitive industry need apply. Key Responsibilities:
- Program Manager will concurrently manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement SAP and related solutions.
- Manage a large SAP implementation/upgrade project or several smaller SAP projects simultaneously including related projects in non-SAP areas
- Work closely with SAP architects, technical teams, functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high quality deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding the SAP project, project methodology, technology and functionality
- Drive a holistic effort to ensure cross-team alignment of project management across all scopes of work and solution components, including SAP, MDMS, HES and AMI, and AMI mass deployment.
- Collaborate with the project leadership from the client and all participating vendors to define, architect, drive and deliver a cohesive and symbiotic program
- Lead the delivery team, drive desired professional behaviors and motivate the team to the highest levels of performance and ensure that team resources have the best conditions to perform successfully
- Exercise required controls and propose improvements as required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans, for all aspects of the assignment.
- Manage the financials for the program
- 10+ years of successful experience managing large scale programs with SAP as a key component.
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP Program Management experience.
- Deep experience in at least one SAP module and experience in Utility industry is desirable (Strong experience in the AMI or CR&B implementations is a plus).
- Should have managed at least 5 full life cycle programs.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate the advantages of a proposed approach or solutions.
- Possess influencing skills and personal presence to successfully represent at the highest level- externally and internally, formally and informally, inspiring confidence and respect for both the functions represented and as an individual and you can build long-term relationships with colleagues and clients