Our direct client is looking to hire an IT Project Solutions Manager/Program Manager
for a 100% REMOTE
long-term 2 years+ contract. You will be working on the professional services division for our end-client and working with their banking clients. Client prefers ANY Past experience in delivering professional services such as consulting, system implementation, software support, network design or installation, etc. Basic information:
- This position is 100% remote, candidates can be located in any time zone. No travel required.
- Will interview and hire by phone/video.
- There is potential to get extended or even convert to perm.
- Monday-Friday (40 hour work week)
- Must be able to work on W2
As a Program Manager/Project Solutions you will be responsible for performing as a business manager representing our clients- interests in a project environment. Manages Implementation Project professional service engagements for customer projects. These business management activities include acting as the main customer interface, coordinating project implementation deliverables, interfacing with subcontractors and internal resources, establishing and meeting schedules, ensuring and measuring customer satisfaction with the Implementation Project Services delivered.
This is an implementation of Windows 10 for client's end customers (Banking). Some essential functions of this position include:
- Provides input to the product salesperson for change order processing that is within the scope of the order
- Assembles and directs the project team to stay within the target margin or budgeted cost
- Develops project plan with customer, including schedule, specific responsibilities of each party, deliverables, terms of acceptance, etc
- Ensures the acceptance of project deliverables are consistent with customer expectations. Receives formal sign-off from customer indicating acceptance of deliverables and provides formal turnover to Account Team and Operating Teams.
- Must have IT Project Solutions experience; directing projects/people (Program Manager type of experience) as opposed to doing the work themselves. Software Dev or Infrastructure experience.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a Technical Discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4-6 years progressively responsible experience in project management and/or project coordination for system integration or professional services programs
- Past experience in delivering professional services such as consulting, system implementation, software support, network design or installation, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written customer communication skills
- Strong technical skills and understanding of technology such as software, networking, and systems development
- Very detailed and organized
- Ability to utilize sophisticated project management tools, such as Gantt charts, PERT charts, OBS, RBS and WBS
- Candidates with Professional Services Exp is preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience in 3rd party/contractor management (preferred)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA-s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation-s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.