Integrated Systems Inc. is looking for Project Managers with PMO experience to support a project in Washington, DC for a government contract. U.S. Citizens and Green Card Holders only, due to government contract requirements. The contract is long term.
- Support Program Management Office (PMO) process, procedures, reviews and deliverables.
- Provide Project Management Professional (PMP) level support.
- Typically oversee all aspects of the project, leading a team on medium projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
- Provide business and system analysis and long and short-range plans for business solution, systems development and maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Assessed and administered changes so that change control activities are planned and executed in conformance with procedures.
- Shepherd projects through appropriate compliance gates to meet systems lifecycle requirements.
- Support and maintain capital planning investment, control, and evaluation processes.
- 8 years of Project Management (PM) experience
- 5 years of Federal PM and IT experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP Certification or FAC P/PM Mid-level or above, or D DAWIA Certification Level II or above
Please apply if you meet all the Required Skills. Candidates who don't meet the required skills will automatically be rejected.