CBTS is currently seeking a PMP Certified Project Manager for a position located in Cincinnati, OH.
Leads various application developement and system projects to ensure quality products are delivered on time and within budget. Drive adherence to PMO quality standards.
* Responsible for assembling application development project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules.
* Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
* Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
* Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs.
* Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
* Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders.
* Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Strong focus on Scope, Schedule, and Budget planning and management.
* 5+ years of Project Management experience within an application development and systems development
* PMP certification is required
* Proven experience managing large scale projects in an enterprise environment
* Prior experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Proven experience managing budgets and timelines of application development projects
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE INCLUDE *Project Manager* IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.