ASPIRA is looking for a self-starter with established desktop support experience and innovative intelligence to join our Point of Sale team in Grapevine, TX. The team serves as subject matter experts for our Point of Sale hardware and software support across multi-platform systems. Qualified candidates must have experience troubleshooting hardware and software applications on a variety of operating systems and always keep abreast with latest technology. Ability to problem solve support incidents, assist with projects and improvement initiatives, and interact actively with other IT, business, and customer teams from diverse backgrounds is a must.
- Provide excellent customer service and support for our business teams and clients
- Execute implementation of project delivery efforts
- Create and modify Windows 10/8/7 Images for project development and support
- Deploy Windows images in our labs and in the production environment
- Create and modify Group Policy for the Point of Sale system
- Install and configure peripheral hardware devices and drivers
- Create application installation packages
- Create and update detailed documentation for image creation and deployment procedures, device configuration, and other procedures as needed.
- Maintain production, UAT, and QA environments with current hardware and software versions and configurations
- Provide advanced fault diagnosis and troubleshooting to clients using telephone and remote desktop support tools when escalated by first level support teams
- Maintain a strong understanding of system design and function
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends occasionally
- Limited travel to client sites <5%
Skills & Requirements
- Self-sufficient individual that can work independently as needed
- Hands-on desktop support experience is required
- Familiarity with LogMeIn Central or similar tools
- Windows image creation using MDT or similar tools
- Group Policy Administration
- Windows software packaging (.MSI)
- Proficient in creating Windows Batch files / Executables / PowerShell Scripts.
- Proficient in Windows registry changes.
- Excellent troubleshooting Skills.
- POS experience with equipment and processes are a plus