The Creative Group has an open position for an experienced Account Executive with initiative. This full-time Account Executive role is located in the Ardmore, Pennsylvania area. Are you ready for an exciting career challenge? If you're a talented agency detail oriented, we want to hear from you!
- Work to create annual budgets, set goals, and assess needs in the advertising industry
- Guide creative teams with effective planning, directing, and implementing of advertising campaigns
- Guarantee that campaign strategies are implemented in a timely manner while staying within budget, adjusting and redirecting if necessary
- Support creative and production teams in developing effective strategies, selecting the most effective media platforms, organizing when and where materials should be placed, and estimating costs Requirements
- Experience with Write Press Releases
- Deep understanding of Blogging
- Foundational knowledge in Draft Press Releases
- Proven knowledge of Client Relations
- Account management experience desired
- Knowledge of public relations
- Knowledge and know-how to fix potential issues, and experience with industry standards for database operations
- Past management of leading a team of account managers is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant account manager experience
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.