PREMIUM SUPPORT ENGINEER - IAM - Identity Governance, ACCESS MANAGER, IDENTITY MANAGER - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN USJob Description:PREMIUM SUPPORT ENGINEER - IAM - Identity Governance, ACCESS MANAGER, IDENTITY MANAGER - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN US
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. Join Micro Focus to become part of this innovation-just like the impact we're having as the official technical partner of Jaguar TCS Racing . We provide world-class software and services to support their push for more points, podiums, and wins--both on and off the track in the fast-changing environment of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.About the Role
At Micro Focus, the Premium Support Engineer is assigned to support several of our largest and most strategic customers with post-implementation product support. Premium Support Engineers provide remote technical support and are responsible for the identification and resolution of MF product related technical problems. Some onsite visits may be required annually per customer.
The engineer's goals are to pro-actively help the customer avoid potential problems and maintain the environment of MF technology in an optimal and efficient manner. The engineer will be available to respond in a timely manner (defined in the contract) to any issues that may arise with the implemented MF technologies and will utilize resources within MF as needed to assist with these issues. An engineer will also listen to the needs of their customer for opportunity discovery and forward to the appropriate internal team (Sales, Services) for further development.
In this position the engineer will cover a few Micro Focus products as well as non-Micro Focus products and will need to be a quick study on new product functionality and features. The products requiring strong experience are access governance also known as Access Review or Identity Governance, Access Manager, and Identity Manager (IDM). A broad mix of skills and, most importantly, the ability to work well with a structured yet dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess the ability to work well in highly charged situations, have strong teaming skills and the ability to provide outstanding customer service. The role will include significant product integration and development responsibilities.The Premium Support Engineer will:
Education and Experience:
- Develop business relationships with the customer's technical and management staff and support the customer by gaining first-hand knowledge of their system, configuration and business needs.
- Use this familiarity to accelerate response time to requests and ensure that solutions are tailored to meet customer expectations.
- Listen to the needs of their customer for opportunity discovery and forward to the appropriate internal team (Sales, Services) for further development.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent experience required)
- 3-5 years Development/IT/Technical Support/Professional Services experience required (experience in technical leadership and 2nd or 3rd line support is a plus)
- Required Technical Skills: High level of competence in Identity Governance, Identity Manager and/or Access Manager. Experience in other IAM technologies will be beneficial.
- Able to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivation and the ability to prioritize and organize workload to complete multiple, simultaneous projects (some outside of standard business hours work, including weekends, may be required)
- Flexibility and capacity to work across a variety of activities within a matrix and virtual organizational framework
- Ability to appropriately handle tense/stressful customer situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel as needed (approximately 10-15%)
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
ServicesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status