Our client is currently seeking a PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER - I
Here is the job description for your review:
Job Title: Product Development Quality Assurance Engineer - III
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: 06 Months
You will be a core contributor to the Hum Firmware Team located in Atlanta, GA responsible for designing, developing, testing, and delivering firmware for next generation in-vehicle consumer telematics devices. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be instrumental in ensuring the quality of Hum firmware deliverables by enhancing automated test frameworks, writing automated tests, maintaining QA related metrics, and upholding/enhancing QA related processes.
JOB TITLE: Senior QA Automation Engineer
* Design and enhance automated test frameworks and test suites for Firmware products
* Implement algorithms for testing new product features
* Work closely with Product and Developers to review feature requirements to plan for automated testing
* Design, document, and execute test procedures
* Perform testing of individual bug fixes and features on firmware deliverables
* Perform regression testing on firmware deliverables
* Analyze test results, perform root cause analysis, and file bug tickets as necessary
* Monitor and maintain metrics on tests such as code coverage
* Develop automated simulation and test algorithms to detect errors in embedded systems.
* Work with real time operating systems and communication protocols such as LTE, WiFi, BTLE, TCP/IP, and GPS
* Work with Project Management to provide "Levels of Effort" and form project schedules for QA activities
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
* Experience with C and at least one OO language (e.g. C++, C#, Java, or Python)
* Ability to read/write code down to a white box level and provide clear root cause analysis
* Experience with unit, integration, and system level testing on embedded software platforms
* Experience with test runners and test management systems (e.g. Robot Framework, TestRail,)
* Passion for technology and willingness to learn
* Work Experience: 5+ years of QA experience
* Desired experience with Hardware in the Loop (HiL) testing
* Education/Learning Experience: Bachelor's Degree (EE, CE, or CS preferred) or equivalent experience.
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit https://www.judge.com/
If you're not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested.