Montefiore Information Technology (MIT) is looking for a Testing Product Manager that will support the management of development and integration requirements of Montefiore. This candidate will play a key role in the implementation and support of a new ERP suite including the Finance, Supply Chain, HR and Asset Management functions on a single ERP system across all business partners. This strategic position will be part of a strong team that will play a pivotal role in the health system s ERP technology transformation program and evolve to a shared services model across Montefiore Medicine.
The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership skills and oversee all testing aspects across our affiliates and member hospitals. This Testing Product Manager role has responsibilities within each phase of the ERP Transformation project life cycle including user meetings, requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and go-live but will focus on managing all activities and deliverables related to systems, unit, integration, UAT, regression and performance testing required to support an ERP implementation.
The Testing Product Manager provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization s mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
Role and Responsibilities
- Product Management Subject matter expert on Testing strategy formulation, management and execution related to an ERP solution; provide expert guidance to the team on best practices, standardization and documentation; provide guidelines to ensure consistent user experiences; review and contribute to product release documentation.
- Staff Management Manage assigned resources; Demonstrate effective internal communication and task delegation while providing support and guidance; mentor and identify training needs for team members, ensuring professional development and superior technical expertise.
- Client/Stakeholder Management Act as a trusted advisor to Montefiore Medicine business process owners and business operations to ensure alignment with business drivers, and then integrate these requirements into the strategy as it is developed. Understand customer requirements and impact of system issues; meet with clients regularly and establish priorities by working with clients and end-users; Work closely with the team to deliver high-quality customer support.
- Issue Management Control and manage production system issues: triage issues; conduct detailed impact analysis, root cause analysis, and downstream effects of modifications; Determine most effective way to operationalize fixes.
- Project Management Control and manage projects with an end result orientation, including all project phases/tasks as applicable to the project size; Coordinate with project managers responsible for implementation as well as other product managers involved in multi-disciplinary efforts.
- Testing Management Manage all tasks, activities and deliverables related to Testing life-cycles required as a part of an ERP implementation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5 years managing others including employee selection, performance management, delegation, and motivating and rewarding others.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing tasks, activities and deliverables related to Testing task, activities and deliverables required as a part of an ERP implementation.
- Overall understanding of the application systems development lifecycle.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical documentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Preference with experience with cloud based ERP modules including Finance, SCM, HCM and EAM.
- Experience in implementing or upgrading ERP applications with an understanding of the functional changes between versions.
- Understanding of shared services / multi-organization functionality.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Process Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and initiatives.
- Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- High degree of confidentiality, maturity, tactfulness and business ethics.
- Experience with large-scale ERP implementations in a heavily regulated, compliance-driven enterprise environment and a strong track record of delivering complex projects across multiple departments.
- Experience in an academic medical center is highly desirable.
Department: Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: ELMSFORD Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 555 Taxter Road, Elmsford
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 92745
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LI-SC1-REDIRECT; SF-DICE-MIT; SF-MIT
Posted Date: Tue, 11 06 2019 00:00:00 GMT
Department: Montefiore Information Technology