Woodlawn, MD Salary:
Contract: 6+ Months
Manage Electric or Gas distribution and / or transmission projects consisting of cross-functional teams involving
multiple engineering disciplines and multiple construction areas including contractor resources. Responsible for
managing the scope, schedule, budget, and safety performance of multiple construction projects and programs.
Leads project teams through business case / capital approval process, development and execution of project plans
and project closeout. These projects have budgets that will typically range from $250k to $10 million with direct
accountability to project execution while leading a team to accomplish objectives within a given time frame and with
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Responsible and accountable for overall project performance for projects including major substation, transmission,
and distribution construction, new technology programs, information technology and organizational initiatives.
2. Ensures project costs, schedule and scope are managed, including the development of recovery plans, to stay
within approved limits.
3. Interface with external and internal stakeholders to coordinate project requirements.
4. Primary communicator with the sponsor and key stakeholders on project issues, including executive level and
5. Ensures a good working relationship between the project team, line managers, and interfacing organizations.
6. Coaches and leads team members to ensure completion of assigned tasks.
7. Identify and obtain project team resources.
8. Ensures project team members understand their respective responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in management, engineering, construction management or closely related discipline and 5 - 8
years project management or related experience OR high school diploma and 9 - 12 years of project management or
Demonstrated and documented success at managing projects.
Demonstrated strong interpersonal and time management skills.
Demonstrated strong independent judgment skills.
Ability to work independently and as a team leader including the ability to handle conflicting priorities in a multi task
environment. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com