PAX RIVER, MD
I CAN PROCESS YOU FOR A CLEARANCE IF YOURS HAS BECOME IN-ACTIVE
SALARY / RATE IS NEGOTIABLE
RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT at: email@example.com
Provide application development expertise across a high visibility Navy IT Help Desk consolidation project.
Assist and work with the project team and customers to strategize new Help Desk business models, processes, and IT solutions.
Assist in the creation of Help Desk system configuration and security requirements into system design documentation, define and document existing system architectures, and assist in development and configuration of Help Desk applications.
Provides support for the resolution of product/service issues, upgrades, and problems.
Writes, analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
Consults with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Performs systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Work with a team of administrators to design and develop modules within Ivanti Service Manager to streamline ITIL process workflows for government agency
- Proactively assist team in gathering customer requirements and implementing solutions within the Ivanti SM
- Assist with designing solutions for modules that are not currently in use (i.e. Change Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Portfolio Management, etc.)
- Develop POA&Ms and manage administrative team with large scale projects using project management disciplines (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Lean IT)
- Past experience with DoD cyber security system hardening and PK Enablement preferred
- Past participation in tool evaluation preferred
- Knowledge of additional Ivanti products such as Unified Endpoint Manager, Xtraction, Asset Manager, Optimizer
- Experience in; legacy systems integration, database proficiency, application development, .NET, C++, Java, etc., IIS and web development.
- Able to learn quickly; maintain workflow; prioritize tasks to meet goals/deadlines; outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work; excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Ivanti Service Manager
- Experience with Help Desk Tools; Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) (Remedy, HEAT, ServiceNow, etc.), Crystal Reports/SQL Reporting, Automated Call Distribution (ACD) and Service Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud environments/architecture.
- Ivanti, LANDesk, and ITIL certifications preferred
- Security+ Certification
ALTA IT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.