Job ID: 2111440 Location:
WASHINGTON , DC , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public TrustPotential for Remote Work:
: This position requires the Engineer to provide technical engineering support for the design & development, testing, installation, implementation, integration, transition and maintenance of ERAM into the NAS. Support activities may include all aspects of program management support, administrative support, system engineering support, software engineering support, safety management support, testing support and implementation support. Activities include:
- Development for identification of programmatic risk, including costs, schedule, and technical risk elements for the ERAM programs, assist in the preparation of risk mitigation strategies and tracking measures taken to successfully mitigate risks.
- Developing program documentation for investment decisions, briefing and presentations, developing and maintaining contract and technical documentation for cost, schedule and technical requirements, developing and maintaining project schedules, participating in program meetings, developing documentation and analysis for internal and external communications.
- Coordinating meetings, agendas, conference room requirements and scheduling requirements; participating in meetings and documenting meeting minutes and action items; planning, processing and coordinating travel logistics; creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations; providing logistical support for meetings including but not limited to set up of electronic media, telecommunications devices and web conferencing and webcasts.
- Preparation and development of system requirements, process reengineering, engineering studies and technical meeting participation/facilitation related to the ERAM Programs.
The candidate will provide expertise in the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems. The candidate will have broad knowledge of engineering procedures and will provide expertise in the application of state-of-the-art technology to meet mission requirements. Qualifications
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
The job requires technical and operational support to ERAM in the following main tasks:
- ERAM risk management reviews
- Conduct Configuration, Logistics and Maintenance Resource Solution (CLMRS) risk management reviews.
- Provide support to the ERAM, CLMRS, and Offshore Automation programs by attending various program meetings to better gauge risk functions within the program.
- Provide support to the ERAM, CLMRS, and Offshore Automation Programs by drafting, developing, and readying new risks and all risk functions for the program.
- Updates the FAA's Risk Register for ERAM, CLMRS, and Offshore Automation programs based on feedback.
- Expertise with MS Office Suite
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or related, and a minimum of 5 years' experience required. Masters of Science in engineering and 2+ years' experience or Associates Degree in Engineering and 10 years' experience would be considered.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.