First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Automation Engineer will play a critical role in administering and providing technical support for First Republic Bank's privileged account management (PAM) environment. Expectations for this role including daily operational and maintenance activities, incremental upgrades, configuration changes and updating Disaster Recovery documentation for the purpose of ensuring the Lieberman PAM solutions are functional and in alignment with corporate and security policies. The Automation Engineer will be part of a highly experienced team and face new challenges on a daily basis.
Design, development and implementation of Lieberman software application in the production and non-production environments for in scope devices and applications.
Provide guidance on the integration of identity management authentication for new and existing devices and applications.
Design and perform daily duties to ensure the ongoing health of the various of the Lieberman production and non-production environments including identifying taking preventative measures to avoid availability issues in the environments.
Provide documentation and reporting to internal and external auditors to demonstrate compliance of in scope solutions for devices and applications where privileged account management is being administered through the Lieberman application.
Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
* Subject matter expertise in the administration of privileged account management applications from one of Lieberman, Beyond Trust or CyberArk.
* Working knowledge of the review and modification of disaster recovery procedures
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact positively with end-users and vendors on a daily basis
* Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, work in a team environment and follow written policies and procedures.
* Must be able to remain calm in a stressful environment and work overtime if needed.
* Provides extraordinary service.
* Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
* Microsoft Active Directory, Lieberman, Beyond Trust, CyberArk, ServiceNow.
* Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 5 years related experience
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.