Little Rock, AR Salary:
Our client, a global industrial manufacturer, is currently seeking a Packaging Engineer for their facility located in the Little Rock Arkansas area. Previous experience required, relocation assistance available for the right candidate.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Working closely with R & D's development and release of new products including package structure design, layout, and aid in prototype testing.
- Ensure Packaging is 100 % compliant regarding information visible on packaging.
- Develop packaging component requirements for purchasing's use so they are able to maintain adequate stock of necessary supplies.
- Design Packaging considering aesthetics, quality, and sales strategy and printing.
- Oversee development of prototypes, and performance testing to ensure packaging meets company quality.
- Work closely with suppliers, operations and engineering in any new packaging development.
- Ability to be packaging expert within facility for site staff, and customers.
- Improve packaging process working with manufacturing engineering team.
- Develop Packaging Specs to be met on a consistent basis
- Lead all Qualification processes for new suppliers to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- BS degree in Engineering Required, Packaging Engineering strongly preferred.
- 5+ years experience developing packaging, or in a similar position.
- Able to develop, plan, lead and finish products for teams, along with individual products.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Multi-tasking ability.
- Strategic project management ability and able to shift gears quickly, but complete all projects in a timely manner.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com