Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for an experienced Palo Alto Specialist
for a project in Chantilly, VA
. In this role, you will collaborate with other IT architects in efforts to design, implement, and enhance network security control solutions in cloud and on-prem environments using next generation security technologies.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizen
s with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearanc
e. Preference is given to those with an active or interim Secret Clearance. Responsibilities
- Work with technical engineering team on network security designs featuring Palo Alto Network firewalls
- Transition developed solutions to operational teams including delivery of documentation, educational training sessions, and continued support
- Develop and collaborate with peer teams to shares best practices on next generation security technologies
- Perform analysis, basic system design, documentation, testing implementation and on-going support for extremely complex networks which have been built and interconnected over an extended time period
- Provide highly technical consultation in identifying and implementing next-gen network
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3+ years of experience with Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) management
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those with an active or interim Secret Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1