PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a responsible part-time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for our department heads and assist in the department's general administrative activities.
- Key responsibilities will include providing calendar support for meeting arrangements, preparing expense reports, occasionally proving support in lab organizational activities and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate good communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Willing to learn quickly and having a positive attitude in a flexible, fast-paced environment is essential.
- Prefer a college degree in any discipline (willing to accept current college students as well).
- Prior admin experience and/or familiarity with Outlook is a plus.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jennifer: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00252
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE