FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Employee Type: Temporary Employee for 3 months with possibility to be extended.
High possibility to be hired as regular employee.
Benefits/Paid Time Off: None
Sick Leave: Up to 5 days per year as per described by law
Over Time: Possible but very limited
Business Travel: Possible within Tri States
Work Locations: 1) Client Office in midtown in NY
2) Client Office in Jersey City in NJ
Work Hours: 7-3pm, 8-4pm, 9-5pm or 11-7pm including 1 hr paid lunch
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues assigned via Help desk.
- Windows Server maintenance: Hot-fixes, software updates, backup and data-migration.
- System logging and monitoring. Reporting issues.
- Installation, configuration and testing of new server and appliance deployments, typically for projects.
- Project coordination of projects lead by or involving the server infrastructure, including project documentation.
- Planning and participation in the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes.
- Research and development in the adoption of new technologies including technical documentation
- Support the development server environment in the testing and roll-out of custom applications.
- Capacity planning of hardware and software resources. Administration
- Proper use of the helpdesk system software including asset management and Trouble Ticket system. Policy
- Enforce and adhere to PC Server Administration manuals and handbooks.
- Enforce and adhere all of compliance related policies and procedures.
- IT support (Preferably with a financial company)
– 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to install, administer and troubleshoot MS Windows 2008/2012 Servers in Active Directory environment.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer certification or equivalent knowledge required.
- Ability to install, administer and troubleshoot server based antivirus (Symantec), tape and image backup.
- Experience with the VMware and Citrix, MS Exchange Server or Lotus Notes.
- Not less than two years hands on experience with Blade technology (HP blades) and storage area network.
- Not less than two years hands on experience with VMware ESXi 5.5/ 6.0 and its virtual desktop environment.
- Robust Hands on experience with Citric XenApps, Citrix Xen Desktop, Citrix Netscaller
- Clearswift SMTP appliances
- Citrix XenApps ver. 6.5 with Netscaler for Remote access.
- MS Exchange Server Administration.
- Active Directory advance administrator for Windows 2008/2012.
- VMWare 5.5/6.0 advance administrator.
- Enterprise Vault (EV) archiving solution for E-mail (Lotus Notes, Exchange) from Symantec.
- Candidate must be a strong team player.
- Candidate must understand and be respectful to cultural difference and diversity.
- Candidate must be punctual.
Please contact to be considered the following contact information: email@example.com