The Partner Domain organization within HPE Technology Services' Global Support Delivery (GSD) manages the delivery of standard and complex support solutions globally to Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) customers through our extensive Channel Partner community.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Channel Management candidate to join our team to take on Partner Management responsibilities in the AMS Partner Domain.
In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to further develop your expertise with HPE partner management methodology via our PSDM University curriculum. You will work with the partners and internal teams to ensure effective and timely delivery of HPE branded support services sold and delivered by our Authorized Channel Partners.
The candidate will support multiple partners in the New York City Metro area. No relocation assistance available.
Position may require some overnight travel. It is not expected to exceed 10%, but will vary depending on the needs of the business.
At HPE, people are our strategic advantage. People with the right mindset, coupled with the right talent, education and experience, will be instrumental to HPE maintaining and extending its prominence in the global IT market.
Talent, education and experience will only take us so far. Having the "right mindset" means being:
- Adaptable — Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business.
- Curious — our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward.
- Tenacious — our business—our industry—demands self-starters who will takes ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks.
Sound like a place where you can make an impact? If so, please let us hear from you by applying today!
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree, ideally in a technical discipline
- 2+ years' experience in Channel management in like roles / businesses; working on IT rollouts such as servers, storage, networking and other enterprise technologies ideal
- Without a Bachelor's or Associate's degree, an additional 2 years' experience in Channel or project management in like roles / businesses, for a total of 4+ years' experience
- ITIL Foundation certified preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop innovative approaches and solutions to solve client/partner problems
- Demonstrates a good knowledge of IT Services industry operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to partner management
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to Channel management methods
- Proven customer/partner relationship skills
- Holds an Information Technology Infrastructure Library, (ITIL Foundation) certification (preferred) or is on the ITIL Foundation certification path
- Ability to interface with key customer personnel, develop strong customer/partner relationships
- Proven self-starter requiring minimal supervision
Thanks for taking the time to review our job! If you think it is a match to your experience and interests, please apply today—we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.
1) Log onto www.hpe.com/jobs
2) Under "Search Jobs", enter job number - 1616466
3) Complete full application process
About HPE Technology Services Global Support Delivery
HPE Technology Services Global Support Delivery works with our customers to effectively manage their IT needs across their businesses, across the world. Our teams are assigned to, and engage in, projects at our customers' sites across a wide variety of industry verticals including Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
The complexity of technology deployment, management, and support is creating demand for evolved technology support service offerings that meet performance, cost, availability, and reliability, security, and scalability demands. The appetite for Technology Services Support is expanding rapidly as enterprises of all stripes realize they can't "do it all".
About HPE Enterprise Group (EG) Technology Services
HPE Enterprise Group Technology Services is a global service provider and business integrator delivering solutions with speed, power, precision, and passion. HPE Enterprise Group is responsible for the development and delivery of the IT infrastructure solutions at the core of the world's largest and fastest growing organizations, which includes servers, storage, networking, technology services, converged data center infrastructure, Telco and cloud solutions. As part of EG, Technology Services provides support and consulting services for HPE's Enterprise products and solutions.
With over 6000 consultants and project managers in 110 countries, TS assists clients in realigning their IT strategies and making the best use of technology to create or capitalize on business opportunities. We offer onsite services, Internet and global technology solutions to multi-site, multi-national businesses, including manufacturing, telecoms, automotive, energy, financial services, and other key industries. Services range from warranty and product support to proactive mission-critical and business continuity services, deployment and performance services, security, integrated support for complex multi-vendor environments and software publishing.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Tomorrow belongs to the fast, and HPE is in the acceleration business!
To help companies accelerate, we've created a new company, one that defines transformation—and defies "business as usual". In the fast-paced, quick-release environment of the future, you need to be constantly ready for change, be resourceful, and be highly adaptable to the ever-changing business landscape.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all—software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset—we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value. Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.