Located in Raleigh, NC (North Carolina) Piper Companies is seeking a Patient Services Assistant for multiple locations throughout the U.S.. Currently, we are looking for someone to provide administrative support to the research site by coordinating and assisting patients visiting the site. This person will also act as the first line of contact for the patients and help support them as necessary. Responsibilities for the Patient Services Assistant include:
Qualifications for the Patient Services Assistant include:
- Coordinates and oversees and completes administrative functions on assigned trials.
- Welcomes and assist all visitors on arrival at the site, notifies clinical or other staff of the visitor arrival
- Prepare and ensures all relevant patient files are ready ahead of the visit as per protocol and local regulations
- Completes data entry and visit completion information.
- Assist with the collection of patients SDV from treating medical professional
- Schedules patients for different types of visits, external appointments, transport, etc.
Compensation for the Patient Services Assistant include:
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility to manage workload and meet changing timelines, handling multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency in data entry
- Interpersonal/customer service skills, positive attitude, and good oral and written communication
- Capable of working in a team or independently
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K