- Analyzes data and business processes to evaluate and verify compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Applies basic competence and skills in performing control assessments.
• Coordinates activities related to access management. This may include submitting requests for new access, managing procedures related to access requests, performing periodic access reviews, and generally ensuring access to various systems is in alignment with IT business needs and risk management practices..
• Manages, coordinates, or conducts activities related to identifying and managing department risks, such as department risk assessment and compliance activities, financial risk testing and documentation, lead projects for information security risk assessments.
• Participates in risk management related activities such as developing and monitoring risk profiles, developing mitigation strategies, responding to inquiries, providing documentation, explaining issues, and providing rationale and recommendations.
• Monitors status, identifies trends, gathers data, and prepares reports on quality measures, performance metrics, or other department measurables.
• Develops strategies to optimize data quality for reports provided to management.
• Coordinates project work of a moderate complexity and priority.
• Demonstrates level of knowledge necessary to effectively complete the projects.
• Prepares accurate observations and testing results and edits written internal and external communications.
• Presents work to managers and officers.
• Responsible for producing high-quality deliverables with varying complexity, priority or sensitivity.
• Provide other ad hoc analytical and project support.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of budget and accounting principles.
• Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and email programs. Expand to more sophisticated MIS tools – MS Access and internal and System business applications.
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong project management skills, to include organization, planning and execution.
• Strong personal initiative.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• One to three years professional experience generally required.
• Prior experience leading projects, compliance/review processes or audits and development/maintenance of procedures is preferred.
• Familiarity with risk management and access management processes is preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to understand and explain information. Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy is preferred.