Our Direct Client, a Global Technology Company, is looking for a Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Implementation Consultant for a long term contract. This is a remote position with 30% travel.
In this role, the primary focus of an Implementation Consultant is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning and professional consultative services to clients to ensure successful implementation.
Provide consultation in HR, Recruiting, Talent Management, Benefits, Time Management, Payroll,Security Management, Globalization, Strategic Alignment, Compliance and Risk Mitigation, Reporting, Data Cloud and Analytics, Document Cloud, Employee Engagement, Tax, Compensation, Salary Grades/Plans and Step Progression
- Identify ways to streamline client processes and resolve Critical Business Issues
Analyze client s existing systems and interface requirements to provide comprehensive, consultative services regarding the best solution for their business needs
- Assign clients applicable training through Learning Management System which includes: recruiting, maintaining job information, security, workflow, hiring, onboarding, transfers, terminations, pay changes, position changes and other applicable HR management platform training
- Manages the client implementation process
- Develops and maintains effective, proactive relationships and communications with clients and departments/associates to contribute to a successful overall client experience.
- Conducts project initiation activities.
- Establishes and manages activities towards project milestones independently or in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Communicates continuously with clients and Project Managers regarding project status as necessary to ensure all assigned tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Maintains milestones and project status in Project Management Applications.
- Overcomes client and internal obstacles to timely project completion, and coordinates with other departments as necessary to obtain objectives.
- Participates in formal hand-off of "live" system to other departments.
- Applies implementation process methodology in furtherance of business objectives.
- Manages implementations for specific/specialized product(s) by working with the client to implement solutions that directly impact the entire client organization.
- Analyzes existing client systems, interface requirements, operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the functional system design and/or system configurations and/or product adaptation of client's needs.
- Determines optimal conversion methodology; then documents and delegates the accurate and timely conversion of client's data to the Data Conversion Services team.
- Builds client control information.
- Oversees integration to both our client's and customer's systems.
- Assesses the ideal conversion method.
- Guides client and/or team on functional design and integration into client's infrastructure
- Consults with client to guide client's pre- and post-implementation testing of workforce management solutions.
- Monitors system testing during conversion ensuring accuracy.
- Identifies needs and delivers professional consulting services (potentially fee-based) to client including one or more of the following:
- Creates complex custom reports.
- Customizes products/services or modules to meet client needs by understanding the Client's internal business needs, the Consultant then makes recommendations and provides solutions to meet these needs.
- Provides business process re-engineering recommendations required to achieve a successful conversion.
- Designs and delivers client-defined systems and processes along with tools and/or databases.
- Undertakes special projects related to implementation.
- Consults with Client to develop customized training to meet Client needs.
- Manages assigned business through internal systems.
- Recommends modifications to client implementation time tables based on client or business needs.
- Maintains and expands knowledge / proficiency on function, products, services, and best implementation practices industry-wide.
- Recommends product and service changes to further business development and optimize client satisfaction.
- Provides technical support to less senior Implementation associates.
- Participates in task forces and stretch assignments
- Participates in local activities such as User Groups, Information Sessions, Sales Meetings and all other appropriate activities.
- Mentors, coaching, training and providing technical support to less experienced implementation consultants.
- Acting as a consultant to the client, applies expertise in specialized functional areas (HRIS, Benefits, HR, Payroll or TLM etc) and their systems to advise client on the integration of workforce management solutions into their infrastructure.
- Probes clients to uncover technical direction, business challenges and potential obstacles. Influences a project strategy through functional, technical product knowledge and broader functional system knowledge which integrates customers' needs with an array of offerings.
- Assesses client's needs for additional training and services.
- Uses functional area knowledge and industry specific experience regarding project experience to anticipate obstacles and proactively searches for solutions.
- Requires overnight travel, possibly up to 25% of time
- Demonstrates project management skills and strategic communication skills.
ADP Vantage - ADP Vantage & ADP Autopay expertise
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Progress towards professional certification desirable.
- Mentor new and less senior Implementation associates.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to team members in absence of manager.
- Participate in special projects, task forces and stretch assignments as required.
- At higher levels may be asked to generate new business leads by updating existing clients on new features and enhancements.
- Strong service orientation
- Decisive and independent thinker
- Builds consensus through stakeholder identification and involvement
- Adaptable, able to overcome obstacles through new ideas
- Strong relationship building/networking skills and creates viable networks
- Translates vision into action through appropriate objectives and resources
- Committed to accomplishment through our client's values
- Works Independently
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Positive response to changes in work environment or tasks
- Practices and promotes open communication
- Views situations from multiple perspectives
- Uses time and resources efficiently
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications including Live Meeting
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
- Excellent analysis skills
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Project Management skills
- Excellent facilitation skills