- Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015 and 2016
- Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- 2012,2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
Health Care client is looking for a Pega Architect for its team in DC. Long term contract
Please contact : Jaya.Thippana(at)Atyeti.com/(609) 285 8268
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Minimum 8+years experience in PEGA 7.x application design concepts, case design principles, and best practices.
- Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks
- Develop and configure Pega BPM/PRCP
- Analyze, identify and troubleshoot enhancements/bugs for PEGA PRPC
- Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
- Good understanding of PRPC architecture and its relation to J2EE architecture experience
- Develop user interface (UI) elements following modern UI standards
- Working knowledge of the following PRPC design and implementation topics: (Work Object trace). A combination and good balance of architecture design and hands-on development skills.
- Integrate Pega applications with external APIs, web services and legacy data sources.