· Overall experience 8+ with a minimum of 5+ in Pega Business Analyst
· Pega version knowledge required is v8
· Pega certification required is PCBA and PCSA
· Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pega software, Pega App Studio and DCO capabilities.
· Responsible to coordinate the efforts of business architects to understand the business problem.
· Identify micro journeys, persona experiences, data needs & communication channels and determine the TO-BE solution and roadmap including Minimum Loveable Product, key milestones, key project deliverables, to achieve the outcome.
· Work with the Lead System Architects, Sr. System Architects, and other Business Architects to assist in developing requirements, solution concepts and prototypes
· Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/User stories.
· Maintains the functional backlog and supports the functional design
· Participate in workflow analysis and business process analysis to identify and clarify requirements, current-future state identification and contributed to the redesign
· Constantly focus on value-driven delivery, motivate the teams in delivering.