Job Title: Pega Business Architect (LBA) Location: Wilmington, DE Duration: Full Time / Long term Contact
• Manages iterative requirements or Agile methodology.
• Has knowledge of Pegasystems software, frameworks, and functional design.
• Manages the DCO sessions, maintains the functional backlog and supports the functional design, ensuring optimal use of Pegasystems functionality and adherence to guardrails.
• Collaborates with the technical team.
• Updating and validating the functional backlog, ensuring requirements are captured in use cases, requirements and design templates as part of DCO, validating development work, validating test scenarios.
• CPBA (Certified Pega Business Architect)
• Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
• Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
• Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
• Experience designing and developing process based solutions
• Experience in process excellence/modeling, workflow, or flow charting
• Consulting experience with a relevant consulting firm
• Healthcare experience 1-2 year – optional / preferred
• CRM implementation background – with Pega or other technologies (in Healthcare a plus)
• Experienced across 1 -3 different types of Healthcare projects (such as Appeals & Grievance, Individual/mid-group/large group sales, Medical Management, Prior Authorization, etc.)
Thanks / Regards
(937) 533 - 4406
(302) 269 - 0340 X 4234