The Squires Group is looking for an experienced Pega Business Architect
to support a Federal client in Arlington, Virginia
. Work closely with other team members and Federal staff to design and support applications built on Pega platforms in an Agile environment.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
, able to pass the client's background requirements. Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts in software, software development methodologies, lifecycle management, modeling, and simulation
- Collaborate with analysts in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models, and use cases in an agile development environment
- Work with customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them in the customization and development of grant management system.
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality and use that information to inform developers to implement functionality in the modernized grant case management system
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Pega Certification - Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA), CSA, or CSSA is required
- 12+ years of developer experience (5+ years with Pega technologies)
- 8+ years of experience working with teams in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client's background requirements
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbN i. The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1