With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.
Title: Informatica MDM Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellent understanding of Informatica MDM hub .
- Provide technical oversight to ETL and Data Quality tools needed for MDM implementation.
- Analyzes and defines detailed MDM processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies
- Provide technical expertise in Informatica MDM User Exits, Match Rules, HM, IDD, E360, BES, and SIF.
- Troubleshoot technical issue / conflict resolution and demonstrate problem solving skill
- Supporting requirement analysis, system analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
- Produces Low Level Design Document.
- Develops MDM solution meeting technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs
- Reviews MDM unit tests and walks through code with developers
- Conducts database code unit tests and code reviews and participate in system and integration test and remedies solution defects
- Responsible for overall MDM delivery.
Skill, Experience & General information required:
- 7+ Years of proven system development experience.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in Informatica MDM/IDD/IDQ.
- 3+ Years of experience in defining architectural framework, standards, processes in the master data functions
- Understanding of Oracle, SQL database technologies and hands on knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, SOAP and RESTful services.
- Nice to have experience in Insurance domain.