Genesis10 is currently seeking a Pega Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Westlake Village, CA location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
* Provide deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments
* Focus on setting technical direction of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints
* Team member on a development team, Problem solver, Technical intrigue
* Manages code migration from development through to production.
* May manage one moderately complex project and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
* Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor
* Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers
* Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
* Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems
* May assist and help train lower level developers
* Pega LSA Certified
* Pega experience developer with 6 + years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool
* 2+ years of lead developer experience
* Agile experience
* BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
* Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle
* Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"